Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner. The maximum care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
- In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
- In single-variety arrangements the variety will take precedence over color. For instance, if an order is for yellow daisies, they will substitute another color of daisies, not another yellow flower. White roses and cream roses may be substituted for each other as well as peach roses and pink roses. Purple and pink orchids may need to be substituted for white orchids and visa versa. Photos shown on the website are examples of style the color and variety used may vary.
- For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the plant container shown online is not available, a related container will be used.
- Some hospitals do not allow latex balloons with an arrangement. Mylar balloons may need to be substituted for latex balloons on some orders.
- Occasionally, substitutions of containers are necessary due to momentary, regional availability issues. If this is the case with the gift you've selected, our qualified florists will ensure that the style, theme and color scheme of your arrangement is preserved and will only replace items of equal or higher value.
Substitutions For Special Occasions
- Due to the importance of delivering orders for special occasions, such as funerals, birthdays, and anniversaries, on specific days, we may make a substitution of equal or greater value to ensure timely delivery, if the flowers you requested are not available, and we are not able to contact you via the phone number(s) or email address you provided we will substitute to the closest flowers/color that are available.