Delivery Information by Send Flowers and More
Welcome to Send Flowers and More, source of finest flower arrangements with best value guarantee. This page is designed to address common delivery related questions.
1) Same Day Delivery : We offer same day delivery for all cut-offer, floral arrangements, balloon bouquets and fruit baskets. Our same day delivery cut-off time is 1:00 PM local time and we'll be sure to take of expediting the deivery when possible.
2) Flower Catalog and Substitution:
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
- In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- Specialty gifts may be substituted with another specialty gift of equal or greater value and of similar theme and category.
3) Time of Delivery : We'll do make every effort to get the delivery within the your preferred delivery time frame though it is not possible to guarantee the delivery time as typically multiple deliveries as per the delivery route.
Estimated delivery time :
Residence = Between 8:00 AM to 7:30 PM local time
Business = Between 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM local time
School = Between 8:00 AM to 2:30 PM local time
4) Incorrect delivery information: An incorrect delivery address or incorrect/lack of recipient's phone number can result to delay in the delivery. It is essential to have correct delivery address and the recipient's phone number. There is $15 fee for fixing the incorrect delivery address. Further additioal fees may be applicable based on number of delivery attempts made.
5) Deliveries other than resident locations: Where making delivery to locations with limited access to the recipient such as ; hospitals, banks, offices, airports, hotels or resorts or any other business location, the signature of the third a party will be considered as delivery proof as it is not possible to reach the recipient directly.
6) Recipient Unavailable : In the event when no one is available to accept the delivery the delivery driver will try to find a secure place to leave the gift in front of the house or with the neighbour. If cannot find a a secure place to leave the product then will leave a door tag with the information for the recipient call to re-arrange the delivery timings.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you deliver at a specific time?
- Most deliveries are made as per the delivery route so it is not possible to guarantee a specific delivery time though we can send your product for delivery in morning route (AM) or afternoon delivery (PM).
- Can you deliver my order on Sunday?
- The sunday delivery depends on the location; We provide sunday deliveries in most metro areas. If the delivery cannot be made on Sunday, we'll attempt to make it on Saturday else on Monday.
- Can you deliver to a hospital?
- Yes we do deliveries to hospitals, for that we will need recipient’s room number and proper working number.
- What do you do if there’s no one home when you deliver?
- As described above, in the event when no one is available to accept the delivery the delivery driver will try to find a secure place to leave the gift in front of the house or with the neighbour. If cannot find a a secure place to leave the product then will leave a door tag with the information for the recipient call to re-arrange the delivery timings.